Monday, July 24, 2006

TKO Question #1

TKO Question #1:

"I cared what she thought, so when she dared me I knew I was in trouble."

Begin your post with that sentence.

(You don't have to have quote marks, I just put those to set off the clause :) You may or may not use that as a quotation.)

Please name your post your display name #1.

**

Post is due in one week: Sunday midnight CNTL.

You may join the game at any time. If you would like me to send you an invite, comment in this post. Otherwise, if you are already signed up, happy writing!

At this point, I have sent invitations to all the OO4 contestants. If you missed it and need a new invite, contact me here or via email misshb AT gmail DOT com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Please send me an invite -- I don't think I got one in email.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home